The Website Terms and Conditions includes the following:
- Purpose of Website Terms and Conditions
- Website content and access
- Express disclaimers
- Limitation of liability
- Links to other websites
- Intellectual property
- Exclusion of competitors
- Personal information
- Disclosure of information
- Whole agreement
- Exclusion of unenforceable terms and conditions
- Cancellation and account enquiries
- Amendment of terms
- Comprehensive guidance notes giving an overview of Australia’s privacy laws
- Introduction to the policy
- Collection of information
- Storage of information
- Internet users
- How we deal with unsolicited information
- Use and disclosure of personal information
- Protection of information
- Sale of the business
- Accessing your personal information
- Contact us about your privacy
The Intellectual Property Checklist includes the following:
- Business name
- Domain name
- Legal notices
- Search engine optimisation
- Google AdWords
- Third party advertising
- Business name
- Business logo
- Social media
- Facebook page
- Other social media platforms
- Patents and designs
- Registered design
- Plant breeders rights
- Trade secrets/confidential information
- Confidential documentation
- Client discussions
- Ongoing protection
Website Terms and Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions detail how clients and visitors to your website are authorised to interact with and use your website.
Business Kitz Website Terms and Conditions:
- Ensure your business has limited liability in place for your website.
- Assist in clarifying the goods and services offered on your website if relevant to your business.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of website for website users and website operators respectively.
- Aid in the protection of your Intellectual Property.
- What personal information is collected by the business.
- How this personal information is utilised and distributed by the business.
- How this information is stored.
- How the client can contact the business regarding the use of their personal information.
- The complaints process for clients.
Intellectual Property Checklist
Business Kitz IP checklist assists you to keep track of your Intellectual property and IP protection initiatives.
- Business Document Templates
- Employment Document Templates
- Policies Templates
- Template Bundles
- Contracts Templates
- Business Forms and Documents
How it works
Search and purchase your legal document template. Every document comes with a full money back guarantee.
Receive your editable word document template instantly to your email address. Complete and follow our easy-to-use instructions.
Money back guarantee
Not satisfied with our legal document templates or believe you made the wrong purchase?
We will provide you with a full money back guarantee.