Our Business Essentials Kit includes some essential documentation you need to consider when starting a business or when you are in the early stages of a business in Australia.
Each Business Kitz resource contains comprehensive guidance notes as well as helpful suggestions to assist you with populating the templates.
The Business Kitz Business Starter Kit includes:
- Website Terms and Conditions Template
- Essential document to have in place when hiring employees or engaging contractors in Australia
- Once purchased, you will be able to select your desired type of Employment Agreement or Contractor Agreement
- DIY Bookkeeping Checklist
- Get Professional Advice Checklist
- Accounting Software Guidance
- Manual System Guidance
- Invoice Template GST Registered
- Invoice Template Not GST Registered
- Quotation Template
4. Refund Policy Template
Manage refunds appropriately with our suggested terms and conditions
5. Protecting Your Business’s Intellectual Property Checklist
11-page checklist outlining all the essential ways to protect your business name and associated intellectual property
6. Register for GST Checklist
A resource to help you determine when you need to register for GST
7. 10 Essential Policies and Procedures Checklist
Help your business determine what policies and procedures it need to put in place (especially when taking on employees) when starting a business in Australia
8. Contractor vs Employee Checklist
Essential resource to help decide if your workers are employees or contractors
9. Internship Kit
The Business Kitz Internship Kit provides frameworks and structure around engaging unpaid interns. The Internship Kit provides you with the following documents:
- Internship Checklist
- Unpaid Internship Deed Template
- Internship Manual and Program
- Internship Feedback Form and Supervisor Assessment
- Internship Confirmation of Deletion of Confidential Information
Why does my business need a Business Kit Essentials?
Understanding the essential documentation needed to protect your business is paramount when you are starting or running a new business in Australia. Due to the onerous regulations provided under the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth) and various other pieces of legislation, it is essential that you correctly consider your business’s obligations.
When you start your business, it can be overwhelming to understand what documentation is required to stay compliant with Australian laws. This Business Essentials Kit introduces the key and essential documentation you should have in place for your new or growing business. This Business Essential Kit will assist your business to:
- Meet its obligations if subject to the Australian Privacy Principles.
- Assist in understanding the best next steps for your accounting and bookkeeping purposes and will enable you to produce highly professional quotes and invoices.
- Engage Independent Contractors for your business easily and with well-considered and clearly set out terms.
- Engage unpaid interns legally via a comprehensive system in compliance with Fair Work.
This Kit also includes three checklists that will guide you on which policies and procedures your business needs, how to best protect your IP and registration for GST checklist.
We also highly recommend that you speak with an accountant and a solicitor to ensure you understand your obligations. Arrange to speak with out of our consultants to guide you or arrange a free call with Legal Kitz if you require advice.
- Business Document Templates
- Employment Document Templates
- Business Policies and Procedures Templates
- Template Bundles
- Australian Contract Agreement Templates: Streamlined Legal Documents and Agreements
- Business Forms and Documents
How it works
Search and purchase your legal document template. Every document comes with a full money back guarantee.
Receive your editable word document template instantly to your email address. Complete and follow our easy-to-use instructions.
Money back guarantee
Not satisfied with our legal document templates or believe you made the wrong purchase?
We will provide you with a full money back guarantee.