Does your business provide social media marketing services? Make sure to use the Social Media Marketing Contract template from Business Kitz.
Each Business Kitz resource contains comprehensive guidance notes as well as helpful suggestions to assist you with populating the document.
The Business Kitz Marketing and Social Media Service Provider Agreement or simply the Social Media Marketing Contract includes:
- Welcome letter (optional) to greet the client
- Details Schedule (defining the relationship between the service provider and the client, outlining services provided by the service provider, service fees, invoicing etc)
- Fees and Expenses
- Invoicing and Payments
- Intellectual Property
- Third Party Materials
- Limitation of Liability
- Execution Page
Why does my business need a Social Media Marketing Contract Template?
When providing marketing and social media services to clients, disputes may arise if the services and the rights and responsibilities of both parties are not clearly defined.
The Business Kitz Marketing and Social Media Service Provider Agreement will aid your business to establish the agreed terms between you and your client and assist in the prevention of potential disputes.
Other reasons to consider implementing a Marketing and Social Media Service Provider Agreement between your business and your clients include:
- Ensure confidentiality
Assist in preventing any confidential information shared with your clients from being distributed elsewhere or disclosed to other parties.
- Define the payment process
Ensure there is no confusion regarding pay and pay frequency for the services provided.
- Termination is defined
Aid in protecting your business from termination disputes by confirming the different ways in which the agreement (and transactional engagement) between your business and your clients can be terminated.
- Client and service provider obligations
Define client and service provider responsibilities.
Business Kitz Marketing and Social Media Services Provider Agreement can be utilised by your business to provide multiple forms of marketing services including but not limited to:
- Social media freelancer engagement
- Social media development and public brand growth
- Blog content creation
- Social media post creation
- Other marketing and social media items which require the engagement of an external service provider
If you or your business is currently providing or intends to provide Marketing and social media services to clients, we recommend purchasing Business Kitz Marketing and Social Media Services Provider Agreement.
- Business Document Templates
- Employment Document Templates
- Business Policies and Procedures Templates
- Template Bundles
- Australian Contract Agreement Templates: Streamlined Legal Documents and Agreements
- Business Forms and Documents
How it works
Search and purchase your legal document template. Every document comes with a full money back guarantee.
Receive your editable word document template instantly to your email address. Complete and follow our easy-to-use instructions.
Money back guarantee
Not satisfied with our legal document templates or believe you made the wrong purchase?
We will provide you with a full money back guarantee.