It is important to have a tax invoice in case you need to provide evidence of the receiving of goods and services for taxation purposes. It also allows you to keep track of your budgeting.
The fully complete invoice templates allow you to record:
- Quantity, brief description, and cost of products
- Identity of the seller
- Business ABN and payment details
- It is legally required of a business to issue a tax invoice if a purchase exceeds $82.50 excluding GST.
An invoice template for both GST registered and non-GST registered businesses is included.
Why does my business need an Invoice Template?
What is an Australian tax invoice? It is a record of transactions that are essential to keep whether you are a seller or a buyer. Invoices can also be considered legally binding agreements between two parties as they document services rendered and payment owed. Invoices also track sales and manage finances and can provide valuable data to manage sales, finances generally and cash flow.
Invoice templates assist businesses to:
- Receive payment.
- Provide payment institution details and methods of payment to clients.
- Receive payments by the specified due date located on the invoice.
- Record client purchase history.
- Track financial and sales history and data.
If you or your business is providing services for clients or selling products which require payment post the sale or post the service, your business will need to provide clients with an invoice to receive payment for products or services provided.
How it works
Search and purchase your legal document template. Every documents comes with a full money back guarantee.
Receive your editable word document template instantly to your email address. Complete and follow our easy-to-use instructions.
Money back guarantee
Not satisfied with our legal document templates or believe you made the wrong purchase?
We will provide you with a full money back guarantee.