The Intern Kit governs the relationship when engaging an unpaid intern. Each Business Kitz resource contains comprehensive guidance notes as well as helpful suggestions to assist you with populating the document.
The Business Kitz Internship Kit includes:
- Internship Checklist (to determine the documents and actions that are to be put in place)
- Unpaid Internship Deed Template (clearly defining the relationship between the organisation and the intern, mitigating a claim that the relationship was employment based)
- Internship Manual and Program (outlining the tasks and training the intern will receive)
- Internship Feedback Form and Supervisor Assessment (to be utilised at the cessation of the internship)
- Internship Confirmation of Deletion of Confidential Information (to ensure that all confidential information that came into the intern’s possession is deleted)