Need a Full-Time Employment Agreement Template? The Business Kitz Full-time Employment Agreement Template has got you covered with an easy and comprehensive template that can be customised to meet your business’ individual needs.
The Full-Time Employment Agreement Template governs the employment of full-time employees. Each Business Kitz resource contains comprehensive guidance notes as well as helpful suggestions to assist you with populating the document.
The Business Kitz Full-Time Employment Agreement Template covers the following areas:
- Welcome letter (optional) to greet the employee
- Details Schedule (includes a section to define the employer and employee relationship, key responsibilities and required qualification etc)
- Interpretation and definitions
- Parties to the Agreement
- Employment title and Duties
- Amendment of Duties
- Employee warranties
- Work and general standards
- Dress requirements and uniforms
- Services and interests while employed
- Policies and procedures
- Work hours
- Meal breaks
- Remuneration review
- Work expenses
- Public holidays
- Annual leave
- Personal/carer’s leave
- Long service leave
- Parental Leave
- Compassionate leave
- Tools and equipment
- Employee performance
- Technological change
- Confidential information
- Intellectual property
- Right to suspend employment
- Termination of employment
- Employee obligations upon termination
- Medical incapacity
- Summary termination for serious misconduct
- Restraint of trade
- Jury service
- Variation clause
- Execution page
Why does your business need a Full-Time Employment Agreement Template?
If your business engages employees on a permanent contract with a set minimum number of hours per week, then these employees are considered full-time employees, and you need a full-time employment agreement.
Under the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth), full-time employees are entitled to:
- Paid leave: Including annual leave, sick leave, and carers leave.
- Written notice: Also known as payment instead of notice. This applies if the employer terminates the employee’s employment.
- Paid Public Holidays: Typically, full-time employees receive a paid day off on public holidays, however, as an employer you may request that your full-time employee work on a public holiday. Some full-time employees will fall under award rates, however, this differs for each industry so it is best to get the most recent information on your specific industry award from the Fair Work website.
A full-time employee is entitled to convert to a part-time or casual employee if both the employer and the employee agree and notice or payment is given to the employee.
If a full-time employee does not agree to the change, an employer may still be able to change the full-time employee to a part-time or casual employee if the agreement allows for it by providing notice or paying all outstanding payments to the employee.
The Business Kitz Full-Time Employment Agreement has been drafted in alignment with Fair Work legislation and the National Employment Standards. Business Kitz has a compliance team to monitor legislative changes so that our employment agreements remain up to date.
For any changes that occur after you have purchased our documents, we will notify you by email regarding any updates or changes required.
- Business Document Templates
- Employment Document Templates
- Business Policies and Procedures Templates
- Template Bundles
- Australian Contract Agreement Templates: Streamlined Legal Documents and Agreements
- Business Forms and Documents
How it works
Search and purchase your legal document template. Every document comes with a full money back guarantee.
Receive your editable word document template instantly to your email address. Complete and follow our easy-to-use instructions.
Money back guarantee
Not satisfied with our legal document templates or believe you made the wrong purchase?
We will provide you with a full money back guarantee.