The Event Form Template Participant Terms and Conditions document protects your business from potential customer claims to address risk factors involved in an event, workshop or training session. This Form will aid you to collect each participant’s details including their name, medical information and emergency contact details. Purchasing the Event Participant Evaluation Form will aid in protecting you from risk associated with the event, damages, injury or death and general event liabilities. Below is a detailed list of inclusions.
Each Business Kitz resource contains comprehensive guidance notes as well as helpful suggestions to assist you with populating the document.
The Business Kitz Event Form Template includes:
- Participant details
- Participant medical information and treatment background
- Participant emergency contact details
- Risks associated with the event
- Damages, injury or death
- Limitation of liability
- Permission to seek medical assistance
- Responsibility on participant to notify supervisors where they do not want to participate
- Information provided at event to be considered as general
- Acknowledgement of comprehension of terms and conditions
- Booking policy
- Execution section
What is an Event Participant Form?
An Event Participant Form is generally required to be completed by a participant, prior to an event occurring. The Event Participant Form is issued by a service provider or venue holder, and requires a participant to provide any relevant details, medical information/treatment background, and emergency contact details of their next of kin. The Event Form Template outlines the terms and conditions for a participant’s entry into the event, and requires the participant’s signature acknowledging that they have read and understood the terms and conditions of entry. Further, an Event Participant Form can shift the responsibility of obligations from the service provider or venue holder to the participant, depending on the relevant terms and conditions of entry. An Event Participant Form will generally require the participant to agree to indemnify the service provider or venue holder of any participation in the activities conducted by the parties, that have resulted in loss, damage or injury to the participant.
- Business Document Templates
- Employment Document Templates
- Business Policies and Procedures Templates
- Template Bundles
- Australian Contract Agreement Templates: Streamlined Legal Documents and Agreements
- Business Forms and Documents
How it works
Search and purchase your legal document template. Every document comes with a full money back guarantee.
Receive your editable word document template instantly to your email address. Complete and follow our easy-to-use instructions.
Money back guarantee
Not satisfied with our legal document templates or believe you made the wrong purchase?
We will provide you with a full money back guarantee.