An Environmental Policy for Australia should be used to assist your business in the implementation of environmental management plans and maintain environmental standards in your business internal and external matters. This policy is general and comprehensive and is suitable as a foundation for most Australian businesses.
The Environmental Policy Australia Template includes:
- A general overview including scope, application and purpose of the policy
- What is an environmental policy?
- Managing waste management
- Managing use of office equipment and appliances
- Managing the direct environmental impacts of organisation’s operations
- Environmental compliance
- Organisation policies and procedures
Why does my business need an Environmental Policy?
An Environmental Policy is important for all businesses and is especially needed if you or your business intends to work with or currently works with large organisations as this helps demonstrate your commitment to managing your environmental impact.
Implementing this policy assists your business to:
- Improve your businesses environmental impact.
- Be discerning when engaging contractors and working with third party organisations.
- Manage your environmental impact by conserving and responsibly distributing resources.
- Reduce your liability for environmental issues arising from third party or contractor misconduct and or negligence.
- Demonstrate to stakeholders and customers that you are committed to managing your businesses environmental impact and actively taking steps to contribute to environmental change.
- Track and realise environmental impact results that you can advertise and disclose to your stakeholders and customers.
- Demonstrate to your employees that your business cares about its environmental impact.
This policy can benefit your business by providing rules and guideline for staff and contractors and assist in the management of your relations with third party organisations.
If you are concerned about your environmental impact or the impact your staff, contractors, or third-party organisations involved with you business may be having, we suggest you purchase this Environmental Policy Template today.
If you require other policies and procedures to ensure that your business and employees are complying with their obligations, take a look at our full range of policies.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: While you are purchasing a very comprehensive template, it is important to understand that the purchasing of this template is not considered legal advice. If you require legal advice and support utilising this template, or if you have other questions, you can book a free 15 minute consultation with a team member from our associated law firm Legal Kitz. BOOK NOW
How it works
Search and purchase your legal document template. Every documents comes with a full money back guarantee.
Receive your editable word document template instantly to your email address. Complete and follow our easy-to-use instructions.
Money back guarantee
Not satisfied with our legal document templates or believe you made the wrong purchase?
We will provide you with a full money back guarantee.