A Product Distribution Agreement is essential when you are selling your product to a distributor.
The Business Kitz Product Distribution Agreement Template or the Distributor Agreement Format includes:
- Welcome letter (optional) to greet the recipient
- Details Schedule outlining the relationship between the parties, the product and other key items
- Nature of agreement
- Agreement review
- Payment of invoice
- Product and Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property Infringement
- Treatment of Confidential information
- Use of Confidential information
- Permitted disclosures
- Return of confidential information
- Advertising and promotion
- Training and support
- Supply of the product, packaging and orders
- Product demand forecast
- Delivery and risk in transit
- Material safety data sheets and warranties
- Principal’s representations and warranties
- Distributers representations and warranties
- Liability and indemnity
- Dispute resolution
- Existing stock upon termination
- Force Majeure Events
- Relationship of the parties
- Effect of partial invalidity
- No waiver
- No assignment
- Entire agreement
- Definitions and interpretation
- Annexure 1 – Equipment Lease Terms and Conditions
Why does my business need a Product Distribution Agreement?
If you have a product that you are selling to a distributor.
How it works
Search and purchase your legal document template. Every documents comes with a full money back guarantee.
Receive your editable word document template instantly to your email address. Complete and follow our easy-to-use instructions.
Money back guarantee
Not satisfied with our legal document templates or believe you made the wrong purchase?
We will provide you with a full money back guarantee.