The Business Internship Kit provides you with the following documents:
- Internship Checklist (to determine the documents and actions that are to be put in place)
- Unpaid Internship Deed Template (clearly defining the relationship between the organisation and the intern, mitigating a claim that the relationship was employment based)
- Internship Manual and Program (outlining the tasks and training the intern will receive)
- Internship Feedback Form and Supervisor Assessment (to be utilised at the cessation of the internship)
- Internship Confirmation of Deletion of Confidential Information (to ensure that all confidential information that came into the intern’s possession is deleted)
Why does my business need an Internship Kit?
Paid and unpaid interns has been an area of much dispute under the Fair Work and the Fair Work Commission. Depending on the circumstances of the internship, in some cases, interns can actually be classified as employees based on the duration of time worked at your business, the nature of the work being completed (i.e. income generating or hands on tasks as favoured to ward employment) and a range of other considerations. Generally, the intern should gain a higher level of v
It’s important to understand what an employment relationship looks like and when one exists. Things to look at include:
- what was agreed to?
- what was the reason for the arrangement?
- how long was the arrangement?
- how important was the work to the business?
- what work is the person doing?
- who’s getting the benefit?
How it works
Search and purchase your legal document template. Every documents comes with a full money back guarantee.
Receive your editable word document template instantly to your email address. Complete and follow our easy-to-use instructions.
Money back guarantee
Not satisfied with our legal document templates or believe you made the wrong purchase?
We will provide you with a full money back guarantee.