Each Business Kitz resource contains comprehensive Guidance Notes as well as helpful suggestions to assist you with populating the document.
Australian Employee Compliance Package: Complete: Essentials includes the following:
- Casual Employment Agreement template
- Full-time Employment Agreement template
- 5 Policies and Procedures:
- Workplace Health and Safety Policy
- Performance Review Policy
- Disciplinary Policy
- Grievance Policy
- Staff Leave Policy
- Induction Kit
- New Staff Induction Checklist for New Staff
- New Staff Induction Checklist for Supervisors
- Policy and Procedure Confirmation
- New Employee Forms
- Employee Details Form
- Fair Work information Statement
- Super Choice Form
- TFN Declaration
- Organisational Manual
- Recruitment Kit
- Approval to Recruit Staff Form
- Position Description
- Job Advertisements
- Job Interview Questions
- Referee Report
- Unsuccessful Applicants
Why does my business need a Australian Employee Compliance Package: Essentials?
The Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth) and the Fair Work Regulations 2009 (Cth) provide a safety net of minimum entitlements which all Australian businesses must comply with.
Many small-medium businesses face a variety of claims when these conditions are not met.
As an employer (before you start engaging employees), it is critical (to avoid claims) that:
- your business meets its obligations when it comes to the National Employment Standards (NES), which includes annual leave, termination and redundancy, flexible working arrangements, maximum weekly hours, public holidays, and other types of leave such as sick, parental, community service, long service and carer’s leave;
- salary and superannuation packages, as well as penalty rates, are in line with the Fair Work Commission’s minimum wage and modern awards or enterprise agreements;
- new employees receive a Fair Work Information Statement; and
all employees submit a TFN declaration.
- The Australian Employee Compliance Package: Essential includes all documentation that any small-medium sized business must have in place as a minimum requirement to aid in compliance.
See our Australian Employee Compliance Package: Complete (hyperlink – delete the text ‘hyperlink’) for the fully comprehensive version of this package.
- Business Document Templates
- Employment Document Templates
- Policies Templates
- Template Bundles
- Contracts Templates
- Business Forms and Documents
How it works
Search and purchase your legal document template. Every document comes with a full money back guarantee.
Receive your editable word document template instantly to your email address. Complete and follow our easy-to-use instructions.
Money back guarantee
Not satisfied with our legal document templates or believe you made the wrong purchase?
We will provide you with a full money back guarantee.