Looking to onboard an advisory board member? The documents included in this Advisory Board Kit from Business Kitz will assist you in the process.
This kit assists in onboarding an Advisory Board Member and provides other useful forms and templates including:
- Advisory Board Engagement Letter Template
- Advisory Agreement Template
- Advisory Board Terms of Reference Template
- Advisory Board Agenda Template
- Advisory Board Meeting Minutes Template
Why does your business need an Advisory Board Document Kit?
Advisory Boards are a method by which your business can receive advice from professionals external to the organisation. They can help you with anything from expanding the business, to managing transitions and overcoming other challenges.
While advisory boards can be great assets, things can easily go wrong due to their informal nature. One of the biggest problems with advisory boards is a lack of clear documentation, planning, structure, purpose and protocols.
To avoid problems when taking on a new Advisory Board Member, you will need the high-quality, clear documentation included in Business Kitz’s Advisory Board Documents Kit.
Created by Australian legal experts, this kit sets out all you need to make onboarding a new Advisory Board Member a breeze. Should you need any help with this product, we are only a phone call away.
- Business Document Templates
- Employment Document Templates
- Business Policies and Procedures Templates
- Template Bundles
- Australian Contract Agreement Templates: Streamlined Legal Documents and Agreements
- Business Forms and Documents
How it works
Search and purchase your legal document template. Every document comes with a full money back guarantee.
Receive your editable word document template instantly to your email address. Complete and follow our easy-to-use instructions.
Money back guarantee
Not satisfied with our legal document templates or believe you made the wrong purchase?
We will provide you with a full money back guarantee.